Microsoft TechEd India 2012,
This if just for your information that the Microsoft TechEd India 2012, is scheduled on 21-23 March in Bengaluru. The Registration for the same is open. It is one of the most popular events organized by Microsoft for the techies, where there will a lot of session, Presentation and discussion on the latest topics and technology.
If you willing to participate in TechEd to gain some knowledge about the latest technologies and come and join us in Bengaluru on March 23. You will get chance to meet some of the biggest person of the Microsoft community, Microsoft MVP’s and the other geeks. You will get a chance to get and share your views on the topics.
Some of the Big names who is going to be speaker for the session is
1. Aviraj Ajgekar Technology Evangelist - DPE, Microsoft Corporation
2. Girish Joshi Breadth and Mobile Ecosystem Lead – DPE, Microsoft Corporation
3. Ramaprasanna Chellamuthu Developer Evangelist – DPE, Microsoft Corporation
4. Harish Vaidyanathan Director – Evangelism, DPE, Microsoft
5. Sandeep J Alur Enterprise Architect Advisor – DPE, Microsoft Corporation
6. Harish Ranganathan Web Developer Evangelist – DPE, Microsoft Corporation
7. Saranya Sriram Developer Evangelist – DPE, Microsoft Corporation
8. Pinal Dave Technology Evangelist (Database and BI) – DPE, Microsoft Corporation
9. Pratima Amonkar Director, Audience Marketing – DPE, Microsoft Corporation
10. Rajashekaran Vengalil Developer Evangelist – DPE, Microsoft Corporation
11. Aditee Rele Architect Evangelist - DPE, Microsoft Corporation
12. Balaji Kesavaraj Director – Developer Marketing, DPE, Microsoft Corporation
The Registration is started as a few seats are available for the same REGISTER HERE.
Windows 8 Client
Visual Studio 11
SQL Server 2012 Windows 8 Client
Windows Server 8
System Center 2012
SQL Server 2012
Messaging & Collaboration
One of Bengaluru’s finest five-star luxury hotels, the LaLiT Ashok has welcomed guests from all over the world for over three decades to enjoy contemporary and relaxed home-like comfort. The hotel is strategically located in a highly secured diplomatic enclave, while sharing its wall with the house of the chief minister of Bengaluru. It also offers a lovely view of the sprawling Bangalore Golf Club.
Bengaluru city is the capital of the Indian state of Karnataka. It used to be known among locals as a pensioner's paradise mainly due to the pleasant climate it enjoys all year round. Today, Bengaluru is more famous as a hub for India's information technology sector, housing many Fortune 50 companies, therefore earning the title, 'Silicon Valley of India'. Amusement parks, technology parks, country clubs, resorts, golf courses, cyber cafes, pubs, discos, bowling alleys, billiards rooms, bustling shopping malls, high-rises and a cosmopolitan, tech-savvy populace embody the spirit of modern Bengaluru.
You might find it interesting to check out the Department of Tourism website to make the most of your time in the city.
Kumara Krupa High Grounds
Bengaluru - 560001, Karnataka, India.
Anil Kumar Pandey
Microsoft MVP Visual C#