Microsoft Office 365 is a new software service that is having a set of Microsoft., The Starter plan is with the organization which are having 25 or less person and an there is a Enterprise subscription bigger than 25. Office 365 is publically launched on 28 June 2011.
There are a lot of service included in the Office 365 , MS Office,MS Exchange Server, MS Share Point Server and One more MS Lync Server. These can be access over the net, thus started a step towards the second generation Cloud computing.
Here are some of the Important features as said to be there in the Microsoft Office 365.
Office 365 delivers user productivity you can count on
All Office 365 plans provide users with virtually anywhere-access to email, important documents, contacts, and calendars on nearly any device (including PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry)*.
Office 365 works with the software your users already know and use like Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint.
Using Office Web Apps in Office 365 you can view your Office documents with great document fidelity and consistent formatting, do basic editing, and create new documents using the familiar Office interface.
With select midsize business and enterprise plans (Plans E3 and E4) you are also able to run always-up-to-date versions of Office Professional Plus.
Office 365 takes the worry out of IT
- An easy-to-use administration console allows IT administrators to stay in control of user accounts, access rights, and organization-wide deployment.
- Office 365 is a hosted online service within best-of-breed data centers that have received SAS 70 and ISO 27001 certification. Read the Office 365 security whitepaper (English-only).
- Office 365 maintains the latest defenses against viruses and spam.
- Information is safeguarded with globally-redundant servers to provide enterprise-grade reliability. Disaster recovery is handled via multiple datacenters and automatic failovers.
- Office 365 reduces the time and cost IT would spend patching, upgrading, or updating servers.
- You can count on Microsoft, an industry leader in productivity, for reliability. Microsoft provides a financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- For midsize businesses and enterprise plans, Microsoft provides access 24 hours a day, seven days a week to IT-level support over the phone, the web, or email.
You can download the trial version of this application from the below location. Download.
Hope You got some good Information from the above article. Please share your view along with other Members too.
Anil Kumar Pandey