Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New MVP announced for Januray 2011

A Very Happy New Year to you all. Here are the list of new MVP's announced for the january 2011.

DESTIN N JOY -- SharePoint Server -- PATHANAMTHITTA

Sohel Rana -- SharePoint Server -- Dhaka

Diptimaya Patra -- Client App Dev -- Cuttack

Abhishek Sur -- Client App Dev -- Kolkata

Dilip Kumar Pandey-- Excel -- New Delhi

Prabu Kumar Kesavan--Windows Embedded--

Shyam Sasindran -- Windows Expert-IT Pro-- Chennai

SIDDHARTH MEHTA-- SQL Server -- Mumbai

Vinoth Balasubramanian-- Dynamics CRM -- Chennai

Soumya Sengupta -- Windows Expert-Consumer--Kolkata

Gaurav Mantri -- Windows Azure -- Udaipur

Ravi Vermula -- ASP.NET -- Hyderabad

Alwyn Duraisingh -- ASP.NET -- Chennai


Congratulation to all the new MVP's. Keep rocking in the respective community...


Thanks,
Anil Kumar Pandey
MVP (Visual C# 2009-2011)

3 comments:

  1. Dear Anil Kumar Pandey,
    I have tried to contact you via the dotnetspider site but I can not access there for some reasons I do not understand.
    I am currently working on an ASP.NET project and I am looking for help.
    Would it please be possible to talk a little bit via Yahoo Messenger or Skype?

    If possible, I would like to be contacted at gigibagigi72[at]yahoo[dot]com

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. what ever help you need, you can mail me at
    sankkrti@gmail.com.

    Or else you can also contact me in DNS if I am online there by sending a message.

    ReplyDelete

Kontera