Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

MVP (Most Valuable Professional)

Hello All,
I am very happy to inform you all that I got the most prestigious award from Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for the second year. I am feeling top of the world, I would like to thanks all my friends and well wishers you supported me in each moment of my life,I would like to have the tremendous support in future also and thanks to the almighty GOD also.

I promise to continue provide the help to technical community as what ever I am now is because of that only..I Would also like to congratulate all the fellow MVPs whop are selected for this Quarter here are the list for the new members who have joined the MVP community.



VenkataRaviKumar Pidikiti

Directory Services

Rajendra Dewani

Commerce Server

Omkarnath Phatak

Visual Basic

Ashish Khandelwal

Visual C#

Kamlesh Rao

SharePoint Server

Udayakumar Ethirajulu

SharePoint Server

Ayush Jain

Excel

Vijaysaradhi Samavedam

Windows Desktop Experience

Niraj Bhat

Windows Azure

Sivakumar Venkataraman

Dynamics GP

Mahender Pal

Dynamics CRM

Vishnu Tiwari

BizTalk

Kunal Chowdhury

Silverlight

Amit Bhawani

Windows Desktop Experience

Abhishek Bhatnagar

Windows Desktop Experience

Ratish Sekharan Nair

Exchange Server


Please congratulate all of them for becoming a Community leader.

Thanks

Anil Kumar Pandey
MVP (2009,2010)

2 comments:

Kontera