Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

On Top of the World Today!!!!!!

Hello everyone,
I am very happy to inform you all that i have got the Prestigious Microsoft MVP(Most Valuable Professional) award today.. I dont have words to explain my feeling right now, this is all my friends good wishes that i have got this award. i would thanks to all my friends who have supported me in each moment of my life...

you can see the announce lise here.. MVP


Thanks
Anil Kumar Pandey
System Architect
Mumbai, Maharshtra

1 comment:

  1. contrats! anil,

    i am a programmer in .net since 4 to 5 years.

    i am looking for case study with code and explaining each and every phase of layers how to identify objects and how they are related applying OO CONCEPTS by taking current framerwork features.

    please advice me

    ReplyDelete

Kontera