Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

" Most Valuable Member Award "

This is a very big achivment for me as i have got the "MOST VALUABLE MEMBER" award from the leading dot net technicle site www.dotnetspider.com. I am a regular contributer of this site, and always willing to help all those people who are in need for assitsnece in there programming. DNS provide me the chance to help people, and DNS also encourage me time to time by awarding me the regular awards like "Member of the Week", "Member of the Month" & "Member of the Year".
 
                        So from now onwards i would like to contribute more and more for this community..
You can also see the list of all the winners at the following address : "Winners", and you all can visit my profile at DNS "MyProfile".

Thank you very much DNS..

Anil Kumar Pandey
System Architect
Green Point Technology (India) Ltd.
Mumbai, Maharshtra
INDIA

2 comments:

Kontera